cena2020 wrote:Senior pranks tend to be a unofficial tradition at most high schools, similar to the unofficial senior skip day. It is crucial to find the perfect prank; one must realized the fine line between mischievous and vandalism or criminal.
No senior prank should cause harm to a living creature and all of the students should be willing to pay for any accidental damages that may result from the prank.
Off the top of my head I can think of a few funny senior pranks:
* Bubble bath in the school fountain.
* Let mice run through the halls (but this may fall under that no harm to a living creature rule depending on how the prank's carried out)
* Let thousands of crickets loose in the halls (crickets are actually rather cheap in bulk)
* Tuna in the ventilation ducts (best if done before a long break- winter or spring)
* Fill a tree in the front of the school with bras of jock straps
SEO Link Building | Link Building Company
buat ngerjain pr aja males, apalagi nyiapin prank.. haha
- GPS holic
- Posts : 751
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 23
Location : WC umum
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum